1GSa/s Real Time sample rate
Large (7.0-inch) color display, WVGA(800x480)
Record length up to 40K
Trigger mode: edge/pulse width/line selectable video/slop/overtime etc.
USB host and device connectivity, standard
Multiple automatic measurements
Four math functions, including FFTs standard
Provides software for PC real-time analysis
|Sample Rate||Real-Time Sample: 1GS/s
Equivalent Sample: 25GS/s
|Normal||Normal data only|
|Peak Detect||High-frequency and randon glith capture|
|Average||Wavefom Average, selectable 4,8,16,32,64,128|
|Inputs Coupling||AC, DC, GND|
|Inpits Impendance||1MΩ±2% II20pF±3pF|
|Probe Attenuation||1X, 10X|
|Supported Probe Attenuation Factor||1X, 10X, 100X, 1000X|
|Maximum Input Voltage||CAT I and CAT II: 300VRMS (10×), Installation Category;
CAT III: 150VRMS (1×);
Installation Category II: derate at 20dB/decade above 100kHz to 13V peak AC at 3MHz* and above. For non-sinusoidal waveforms, peak value must be less than 450V. Excursion above 300V should be of less than 100ms duration. RMS signal level including all DC components removed through AC coupling must be limited to 300V. If these values are exceeded, damage to the oscilloscope may occur.
|Sample Rate Range||500MS/s--1GS/s|
|Waveform Interpolation||(sin x)/x|
|SEC/DIV Range||2ns/div to 40s/div||4ns/div to 40s/div|
|Sample Rate and
Delay Time Accuracy
|±50ppm(at over any ≥1ms time interval)|
|Position Range||2ns/div to 10ns/div;
(-4div x s/div) to 20ms;
|20ns/div to 80us/div; (-8div x s/div) to 40ms;
200us/div to 40s/div; (-8div x s/div) to 400s
|Delta Time Measurement Accuracy
|Single-shot, Normal mode:± (1 sample interval +100ppm × reading + 0.6ns);
>16 averages:± (1 sample interval + 100ppm × reading + 0.4ns);
Sample interval = s/div ÷ 200
|Vertical Resolution||8-bit resolution, all channel sampled simultaneously|
|Position Range||2mV/div to 200mV/div, ±2V
200mV/div to 5V/div, ±50V
|Rise Time at BNC( typical)||1.8ns||3.5ns||5ns|
|Analog Bandwidth in Normal and Average modes at BNC or with probe, DC Coupled||2mV/div to 20mV/div, ±400mV; 50mV/div to 200mV/div, ±2V
500mV/div to 2V/div, ±40V; 5V/div, ±50V
|Math||+, -, *, /, FFT|
|FFT||Windows: Hanning, Flatop, Rectamgular, Bartlett, Blackman;
1024 sample point
|Low Frequency Response (-3db)||≤10Hz at BNC|
|DC Gain Accuracy||±3% for Normal or Average acquisition mode, 5V/div to 10mV/div;
±4% for Normal or Average acquisition mode, 5mV/div to 2mV/div
|DC Measurement Accuracy,
Average Acquisition Mode
|When vertical displacement is zero, and N ≥16:± (3% × reading + 0.1div + 1mV) only 10mV/div or greater is selected;
When vertical displacement is not zero, and N≥16: ± [3% × (reading + vertical position) + 1% of vertical position + 0.2div]; Add 2mV for settings from 2mV/div to 200mV/div; add 50mV for settings from 200mV/div to 5V/div
|Volts Measurement Repeatability,
Average Acquisition Mode
|Delta volts between any two averages of ≥16 waveforms acquired under same setup and ambient conditions|
|Trigger Types||Edge, Video, Pulse, Slope, Over time, Alternative|
|Trigger Source||CH1, CH2, EXT, EXT/5, AC Line|
|Trigger Modes||Auto, Normal, Single|
|Coupling Type||DC, AC, Noise Reject, HF Reject, LF Reject|
(Edge Trigger Type)
1div from DC to 10MHz; 1.5div from 10MHz to 100MHz; 2div from 100MHz to Full;
200mV from DC to 100MHz; 350mV from 100MHz to 200MHz;
1V from DC to 100MHz;1.75V from 100MHz to 200MHz;
AC: Attenuates signals below 10Hz;
HF Reject: Attenuates signals above 80kHz;
LF Reject: Same as the DC-coupled limits for frequencies above 150kHz; attenuates signals below 150kHz
|Trigger Level Range||CH1/CH2: ±8 divisions from center of screen;
|Trigger Level Accuracy( typical)Accuracy is for signals having rise and fall times ≥20ns||CH1/CH2: 0.2div × volts/div within ±4 divisions from center of screen;
EXT: ± (6% of setting + 40mV);
EXT/5: ± (6% of setting + 200mV);
|Set Level to 50%(typical)||Operates with input signals ≥50Hz|
|Video Trigger Type||CH1, CH2: Peak-to-peak amplitude of 2 divisions;
|Signal Formats and Field Rates, Video Trigger Type||Supports NTSC, PAL and SECAM broadcast systems for any field or any line|
|Holdoff Range||100ns ~ 10s|
|Pulse Width Trigger|
|Pulse Width Trigger Mode||Trigger when (< , >, = , or ≠); Positive pulse or Negative pulse|
|Pulse Width Trigger Point||Equal: The oscilloscope triggers when the trailing edge of the pulse crosses the trigger level.
Not Equal: If the pulse is narrower than the specified width, the trigger point is the trailing edge. Otherwise, the oscilloscope triggers when a pulse continues longer than the time specified as the Pulse Width.
Less than: The trigger point is the trailing edge.
Greater than (also called overtime trigger): The oscilloscope triggers when a pulse continues longer than the time specified as the Pulse Width
|Pulse Width Range||20ns ~ 10s|
|Slope Trigger Mode||Trigger when (< , > , = , or ≠ ); Positive slope or Negative slope|
|Slope Trigger Point||Equal: The oscilloscope triggers when the waveform slope is equal to the set slope.
Not Equal: The oscilloscope triggers when the waveform slope is not equal to the set slope.
Less than: The oscilloscope triggers when the waveform slope is less than the set slope.
Greater than: The oscilloscope triggers when the waveform slope is greater than the set slope.
|Time Range||20ns ~ 10s|
|Over Time Mode||Rising edge or Falling edge|
|Time Range||20ns ~ 10s|
|Trigger on CH1||Internal Trigger: Edge, Pulse Width, Video, Slope|
|Trigger on CH2||Internal Trigger: Edge, Pulse Width, Video, Slope|
|Trigger Frequency Counter|
|Readout Resolution||6 digits|
|Accuracy (typical)||±30ppm (including all frequency reference errors and ±1 count errors)|
|Frequency Range||AC coupled, from 4Hz minimum to rated bandwidth|
|Signal Source||Pulse Width or Edge Trigger modes: all available trigger sources
The Frequency Counter measures trigger source at all times, including when the oscilloscope acquisition pauses due to changes in the run status, or acquisition of a single shot event has completed.
Pulse Width Trigger mode: The oscilloscope counts pulses of significant magnitude inside the 1s measurement window that qualify as triggerable events, such as narrow pulses in a PWM pulse train if set to < mode and the width is set to a relatively small time.
Edge Trigger mode: The oscilloscope counts all edges of sufficient magnitude and correct polarity.
Video Trigger mode: The Frequency Counter does not work.
|Cursor Measurement||Voltage difference between cursors: ΔV
Time difference between cursors: ΔT
Reciprocal of ΔT in Hertz (1/ΔT)
|Auto Measuerment||Frequency, Period, Mean, Pk-Pk, Cycli RMS, Minimum, Maximum, Rise time, Fall Time, +Pulse Width, -Pulse Width, Delay1-2Rise, Delay1-2Fall, +Duty, -Duty, Vbase, Vtop, Vmid, Vamp, Overshoot, Preshoot, Preiod Mean, Preiod RMS, FOVShoot, RPREShoot, BWIDTH, FRF, FFR, LRR, LRF, LFR, LFF|
|Display Type||7 inch 64K color TFT (diagonal liquid crystal)|
|Display Resolution||800 horizontal by 480 vertical pixels|
|Display Contrast||Adjustable (16 gears) with the progress bar|
|Probe Compensator Output|
|Output Voltage( typical)||About 5Vpp into ≥1MΩ load|
|Supply Voltage||100-120VACRMS(±10%), 45Hz to 440Hz, CATII
120-240VACRMS(±10%), 45Hz to 66Hz, CATII
|Fuse||2A, T rating, 250V|
|Temperature||Operating: 32F to 122F (0C to 50C);
Nonoperating: -40F to 159.8F (-40C to +71C)
|Humidity||+104F or below (+40C or below): ≤90% relative humidity;
106F to 122F (+41C to 50C): ≤60% relative humidity
|Altitude||Operating: Below 3,000m (10,000 feet);
Nonoperaring: Below 15,000m(50,000 feet)
|Size||Length 385mm, Width 200mm, Height 245mm|
|Weight||3.5KG(with Packing); 2.08KG(without Packing)|
We want you to love our products as much as we do. All items we ship have successfully passed our rigorous Quality Control inspections. Our warranties ensure you have a fantastic gadget experience while giving you total peace of mind. Most items sold by HalloBest are covered by the following product warranties. please check our Warranty Exemptions and Notes carefully as in below.
7 Day Dead on Arrival (DOA) Guarantee
If your item arrives damaged or is not working, please follow the warranty process and contact us within 7 days of the order being received. Please help to send a clear photo or video of the damaged or defective product and the shipping packaging to email@example.com. If we need you to return the item, after returning the product to the address provided by our support team, we can send you a new item free of charge (we will reimburse you the return shipping cost), if the item's value is not worth the be returned, we can issue you full refund or send you a new replacement directly and you do not need to return the item back.
30 Day Unconditional Refund Guarantee for Unopened & Unused Items
If for whatever reason you would like to return the item within 30 days of receiving it, you may also contact us for a return and refund. Kindly note that in such cases the return shipping fee is the customers responsibility and is non-refundable. Items MUST be returned in their original packaging, unused and unopened in order to qualify for a product refund.
Note that the returns shipping fee is non-refundable and products must be returned unopened and unused for a refund.
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
For most items, in the unlikely situation that your product is faulty, you can send it back for a refund or item exchange within 60 days of receiving it. If it is the product quality issue, we will responsible for return shipping reimbursement, if not, customer will pay for the return shipping cost.
One Year Repair Warranty
Unless otherwise noted on the product page, the default product warranty period is one year starting from the date you receive the goods, during which you are eligible for free repair. Any free repair needs to be confirmed with the manufacturer via Customer Service. Customers must pay the shipping fees for returning the item accordingly, while we will cover the shipping fees to send the repaired item back to the customer. If the buyer has damaged/misused the item(s), it will not be eligible for free repair, however customers can return it at their own cost and pay a fee for the repair. Return shipping fees will be the customers responsibility in such cases.
Lifetime Technical Support
Reliable, helpful and flexible, HalloBest offers basic technical support over the lifetime of your products. Buy with confidence and enjoy the support you deserve.
Apparel Return Process
30 Day Money Back Guarantee & Returns process
Within 30 days of receiving the item, if you are dissatisfied with the order, please follow the warranty process and contact our Support Center for RMA authorization stating:
1. The order number.
2. The item code(s) you wish to return.
3. The reason for return.
Our Customer Service will review your case and offer a return back. Upon receiving, the item will be exchanged with a replacement or will be refunded.
Items that can be returned/refunded or exchanged within 30 days of receiving must follow the criteria as below:
1. Faulty items damaged/broken or stained upon arrival.
2. Items received in the incorrect size/color.
3. Unwashed, unworn and unused item(s) that have not met your expectations within 30 days of receiving.
We will not accept returns in the following conditions:
1. Items outside the 30 day warranty time-frame.
2. Washed, worn, used or misused items.
3. Items under the following categories: Sale, Swimwear, Lingerie, and Earrings. These items are not covered by the warranty for hygiene reasons.
All returns must be confirmed via the ticket center. Returned items without Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) will not be accepted.
In the apparel business, we may note slight size differences between brands and manufacturers. It is important you check the size chart and size conversion chart on the product before ordering.
If we have shipped you the wrong size by mistake, we will either refund you in full or send you an item with an alternative size (if applicable).
If you chose the wrong size, HalloBest will offer an exchange or refund for customers, but please note that shipping costs to return the items are at the customer's expense.
Return Shipping Fees
1. Shipping fees to return the items are at the customer's own expense.
2. Please consult your local post office to confirm the actual return shipping fee. We advise you use the cheapest registered airmail method that is available.
Other Special Product Warranty
1. This applies to: clothing, shoes, watches & jewelry, flashlights, phone and tablet accessories, drink ware, home gadgets, home decors, party supplies and home textiles.
Returns for the above categories can only be accepted within 30 days from the date you received the item. This is for exchange or store credit only if they arrive damaged, faulty, or are the wrong item. Relevant merchandise must be returned unworn with tags intact along with a completed RMA form.
2. All HalloBest products are strictly quality controlled prior to dispatch.
Due to their nature and intended usage, product categories including RC toys, scooters and wheels are subject to wear and tear through repeated use. As such, our 45 Day Money Back Guarantee relating to RC toys, scooters and wheels, only covers 7 Day DOA instances where the product does not work out of the box. It is the customer's responsibility to inspect the product carefully upon arrival.
3. Warrantees do not cover cases of damage to products from accidental breakage, misuse, or general wear and tear. Intimate apparel and adult toys can not be returned due to hygiene reasons
4. Returns for spare parts and accessories are not accepted. If you have received a faulty accessory or an accessory is missing, please contact our Support Center within 3 days of receiving your order. After this time frame or if an accessory has been misused, customers will need to purchase a replacement.
5. Any products that are won or redeemed as part of an activity or competition (e.g. via a lucky draw) on HalloBest or any of our promotional channels are exempt from our Warranty and Returns policy.
Missing item(s), wrong item(s) or incorrect package sent
Please be sure to open the parcel and carefully check the contents before signing for the package.
For any issues, please carefully follow our warranty process to minimize any delays:
1. Contact our Support Center with your order number and the product code (SKU number).
2. Please send us a clear picture of the outer packaging, all shipping labels visible, and (if applicable) the item received.
- If there is a item missing, we will resend the missing item/accessory for free within the warranty period.
- If we have shipped the wrong item: we will either refund you in full or dispatch an alternative item (if applicable and available). HalloBest will decide whether you need to return the wrong product or not and compensate the return shipping fee when we receive it.
Warranty Exemptions And Notes
1. Natural product degradation through wear and tear, along with breakage/damage during use, is solely the customer's responsibility and is not covered by our warranties.
2. If the customer has damaged/misused the item(s), the product's warranty is immediately rendered void. No compensation is available in such cases. However, customers are welcome to contact us to purchase a replacement or spare parts (if applicable). We will charge the original value of the components and a shipping fee to dispatch them.
The customer voids the warranty if they:
- Flash the firmware of a device or root a device
- Open the body in an attempt to fix the device
- Modify, remove, customize, or swap parts of the product
- Use the device in a way that it is not originally intended for
- Continue to use the item once a fault occurs and causes more damage
3. All returns must first be authorized by HalloBest's Support Team prior to return. Please kindly refer to the following steps in " How to a request warranty" below.
4. All returns will be inspected by our technical team upon arrival. If the returned item cannot be repaired, HalloBest will offer an alternative solution.
1. The shipping fee for returning the product back will be paid by the customer and is non-refundable except for in 7 day DOA situations.
2. During the return shipping, the customer is responsible for any and all customs charges, duties or tariffs during the items return to our warehouse.
How to request warranty (return, repair and refund)
If your item has an issue, please first submit a ticket to our Support Center
Please carefully follow our warranty process to minimize any delays:
1. Describe the problem with your item in detail: What happened? When? How? Please also state your full order number and product code (SKU number).
2. Tell us what steps you have already taken to resolve the issue.
3. Provide the item code indicated on the outer packaging.
4. Send a clear photo or video showing the defect(s); these should be taken under good lighting.
NOTE: Photos/videos should ideally be clear and focused, taken under good lighting conditions, and from a close to medium distance. This allows us to identify and verify the issue(s). We will always do our very best to help you. Thank you in advance for providing all the information stated above.
Returns and Compensation Process
If you have any after sales issues, please contact our Support Center directly and they will offer you a solution according to your case. They will confirm whether you need to return the item and to which address you may return it to.
This following section describes the processing time required upon receiving your returned item.
For exchanges, the processing time for the exchanged item will be between 3-6 business days, upon receiving your item back, and depending on stock availability.
For refunds, the processing time for us to proceed with the refund will be between 3-6 business days upon receiving your returned item. After this the refund time will depend on the payment method. Please see below for details:
-PayPal refunds may take up to 48 hours to process and appear in your account.
-Credit card refunds will take between 7-14 business days to appear in your account. This delay depends entirely on your credit card company and any intermediaries.
For repairs, it will take between 7-14 business days depending on the item and the manufacturers stock of spare parts.
HalloBest’s dedicated Customer Service agents will keep you updated on the repairs process.